Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gogogo Turbo!


Exciting weekend for Jen.


I took James the little man's soccer bag friday night around 5.. dropped it off at his work. I was planning on going shopping for some clothes since I'm down 20 lbs now (22 as of today.) His dealership is next door to the VW dealership......


Long story short I came home that night with a 2008 Volkswagen Passat with a 2l Turbo and some kick ass features and a yummy salesman....

YAY... soooooo much fun to drive. I can totally forsee getting into trouble in that baby. I'm super excited to have it though!
I left the dealership in my shiny new car and hit Cogans with my people. Was out till 12 am. Good times. Woke up.. went to work.. left work and went to Jen's coffee shop to help her out with her big fund raiser. I went home briefly to change and then spent several hours getting sunburned and helping her clean up and put everything away. After that we went to get some drinks to celebrate her fantastic work for the foodbank and I took her home.. Left her house, let dog out, went to indian and hit the New Belmont for some yummy beers. I had a pretty good weekend up till this morning......
Woke up this morning and I couldn't speak.. throat hurt so bad I couldn't eat all day. I went to work and suffered through the pain and the goofy jokes mocking my voice until 3. I went to moms after changing and picking up books to give Tara for studying and I surprised them with the new car. Mom seemed pretty excited.. she liked it alot. Dad on the otherhand... who knows. I know I made the best choice for me though.. that's all that matters.
So anyway I ended up at patient first after realizing just how fricken sick I really am (and thanks to some prodding from Nate) and sure as shit I have strep.
I HAVEN'T HAD STREP SINCE I WAS A KID!!
So I'm out of work tomorrow because the hospital thinks I'll cause an epidemic and I'm currently home alone on the couch feeling like shit. I still haven't eaten any solid food all day bc I don't feel like I could actually swallow it. I had some standby campbells chicken noodle and I'm filling up on water. Took the first dose of antibiotics in the waiting room on my way out of the docs. Haha.
At least it's not the Swine Flu...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment