Tuesday, May 12, 2009

So tired of the pain...

Seriously I'm so sick of pain that I don't know what to do. I can completely see how people get so depressed they want to hurt themselves from chronic pain problems. It's been over a year and a half now. I'm so frustrated because I will go a few weeks feeling really awesome and then BLAM it kicks me back down.

I've had the best last few weeks.. I've been doing great at work, rarely any PAIN... just discomfort. I came home yesterday feeling pretty uncomfortable and ended up taking some pills before bed. Today I was back to my usual pain-free self until about 4pm. By 6 I was in tears.. completely bitchy and unable to handle any kind of stress. So frustrated...

So frustrated and confused in so many aspects of my life right now... Bur I am happy overall.. I guess that's all you can ask for!

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment