Monday, May 11, 2009

Blah blah blah...


I have had an interesting few days...

So theres this boy. Yeah that's all you get.

Also Got to see Melissa this weekend for the first time since I went to her new house in NC back in June. Only got to spend 2.5 hrs with her before the sun thoroughly baked me. I'm a crispy fried redhead.. and now it's itchy.

Mothers day dinner at my house was good but I still have a mass of dishes to do. I've been lazy.

Ethan got me a sweet card that sings and he practiced it and walked around singing the chorus from Tim McGraws "Beautiful Wings" all night. It was sooooo cute.

I will avoid ranting about my shitty shitty day at work today.. but I do think stupid people should be lined up and put out of their misery firing squad style.

Ok done.

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment