Thursday, May 7, 2009

Diseased and miserable!

So on top of my strep.. Ethan is sick. He came home from daddy's running fevers and miserable. I took him to his pediatrician who said he had a virus and not strep. By wednesday night he was hitting 104 and not coming down with meds so I took him in to the ER just to make sure it wasn't anything more. We were there from 11pm until 2 am. Chest xray was clear, Flu swab was negative... sent home with no new answers.

Poor Ethan has been out of school all week and missed a field trip and the big mother's day tea that they had planned. He was very sad he couldn't serve me tea and actually sung me the songs here in the living room. It was very sweet. I'm hoping his fever drops and he can finally go back tomorrow because he's hating life stuck at home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment