Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Men are nothing but trouble.

I don't understand men.

The one I was chasing after for months who in my opinion had made it quite clear the last few weeks that he wanted nothing to do romantically with me has come back around.. Just as I was talking to and hanging out with someone else who I really think I could like a lot.

THEN.. said other boy gets all distant and I find out theres someone else who he's all upset over but won't talk to me about the details. I'm ok with that, I understand that it was just hanging out and nothing serious.. But I really got the feeling that he liked me a lot. I was kinda stunned by the fact that I apparently misread him completely.

I apparently suck at men in general and need to just go back to the previous six months' attitude of "I don't need them"

~j

No comments:

Post a Comment