Thursday, May 21, 2009

Florida.. Here we come~!

You floridians have no idea what you're in store for.

Oh yes... You.. You in your souped up golfcart with shiney rims that you're driving down to the local pharmacy to pick up your blood pressure meds.. AND YES YOU.. crazy pain in the ass party kids who are there to get crunk and think they can pick up a one night stand....

You are in for an interesting weekend. See... Jenn and Jen are hitting the beach. Wear your BlueBlockers baby cause a pale ass redhead is going to pretend that the sun doesn't hate her like a fatman hates diet soda. I get to enjoy being a scathing bitch to random freaky dudes who try to pick me up... WHY? Because I'm on vacay and BY-GOSH I'm allowed to enjoy myself.. even if it's through other peoples misery.

Flight leaves at 7:20AM on saturday.. so we get to enjoy most of saturday, all of sunday and monday in St. Petersburg. We leave out Tuesday after lunchtime and get home around 5:45. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

I haven't had a true vacation since my baby sis and I went to vegas 3 years ago. I'm really looking forward to this. I can't thank Jenn enough for taking me with her and for paying my way. I'm still absolutely floored that she did that. I love having really great friends. She's one in a million. I can't imagine ANYONE else wanting to spend time with their friend so much that they'd put out that kind of money for a last second, spur of the moment, totally spontaneous vacation. If you don't know it already.. I love ya girlie. I really can't tell you how much I value your friendship.

Tomorrow I get to go to the Ortho doc about my back (the guy the hospital sends me to since the the workmans comp accident) and then 12:00 waxing (hey a girl needs to be bathing suit ready) and then off to find a swimsuit and maybe a pair of shorts or a mini. Hoping to drag Terra from work along with me for the shopping. She seemed like she wanted to go too.

Alright.. Enough of this. Night!

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment