Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life as I know it...

I went to the doctor that I have been seeing for my work injury on my back. It didn't go so well.

I have an inflamed nerve root at s1. What does that mean for me? I don't know. I am now referred to a neurosurgeon and on light duty again, but only until Monday. I get to return to full duty on Monday. I'm still having an exceptional amount of pain. It's debilitating. I am still waking up every single day in pretty severe pain, and I am unable to do many of the normal things I'd like to do in my life because of it. I can't walk far so I am not able to go to the mall, take my son for a walk to the park, etc. I can't workout. I can't spend alot of time sitting with Ethan while he plays outside.. It's depressing. I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

I am currently sitting in a patients room watching them lay there. That's pretty much my job for the day. The pt. is being ruled out for the fun fun flu (yes that one) So I am sitting here in a yellow gown, gloves, TB mask, and goggles. It's oh so hot. You know the thought of it makes you all hot...

I have NO idea how i'm gonna stay entertained until 3 :/ This is going to kill me. The chair is very uncomfortable. My poor back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment