Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jen got drunk dialed...

Haha.. I got a 1 am phone call from the lovely Tricia. She was HILARIOUSLY plastered. So the outcome of the entertaining phone call was a probably trip to Charlotte again this weekend. She's offered to cover the gas just to sucker me down there.. Apparently I'm that effing cool. Just sayin..

Spent a good day with Mary yesterday.. Tea and lunch followed by getting to see her amazing condo and drinking wine on the deck. Afterwards I came home, changed, let the puppies out and went to see friends at Cogans for beer and cheese fries. Some awkwardness still but it shall pass. It does entertain me how completely freaked out everyone else is over the situation.. they aren't even a part of it.. Shouldn't I be the one uncomfortable and awkward?? Lol.

I'm trying to get the house where I want it. I still find it hard to hang pictures in a house I am only renting.. but I suppose hanging them is better than the giant stack of pictures I currently have laying on the fireplace footing. I need a motivation pill.. mostly for the act of folding clothes. I am great at getting them washed.. then they pile up on a chair, or the couch.. until I carry them upstairs fully unfolded and continue to iron them daily as I wear them. How retarded is that?

I'm currently taking a break from my cleaning this morning. I've been fairly productive. Yay for productivity~!

On another note. The sun hates redheads. You know it's summer finally when the redhead turns red. I went to E's soccer game saturday morning and I'm currently many shades of deep pink and light red. Argh. One would think that after 28 years of sunburn I would learn the benefits of SPF 60. I forget EVERYTIME to put it on.

I start working out again tomorrow (possibly today if I get the energy after all this cleaning.) I am finally almost fully recovered from the back injury a few weeks ago. I find my overall pain level is decreased significantly when I work out regularly. I'm also down 17lbs since September.. though it should be more like 50 if you count the 10 lbs I gained and lost about 3 times in that period of time.. haha. I am fially seeing SOME of my clothes fitting better. Mostly my shirts, not so much my jeans. I wore a shirt out last night I haven't worn since this time last year when I first bought it. YAY. (AND I think it actually looked ok.)

Ok.. back to the housework. Yay for me.

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment